Website Terms and Conditions
This agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and The Renewable Exchange Limited (“RE”) and states the terms and conditions under which you may use this website and engage RE services.
This website is owned and operated by RE and by accessing any part of this website you fully accept and agree to comply with the terms set out in this agreement.
Please read this document carefully. RE reserves the right to amend this agreement from time to time and your continued use of the website after any such amendments shall constitute your agreement to them.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the English Courts. If any provision of this agreement is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and RE relating to its subject matter and supersedes and any all prior agreements.
The information on this site is liable to change without notice. RE does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. The information and materials contained in this site are for general informational purposes only and are provided “as is” and “as available.” No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory is given in relation to the contents of this website. You should not rely on any information contained in this site without first checking with us that it is correct and up to date.
You agree to use this website and the information contained within it for your personal use only and you shall not reproduce, republish, distribute, sell, broadcast or commercially exploit any information made available on this website without the prior written consent of RE.
Under no circumstances shall RE or any affiliate of RE be liable for any damages, including without limitation any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with any failure of performance, error, negligence, omission, interruption, use, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure relating to this website or its contents. Links to other internet sites are used at your own risk.
If any parts of the above provisions relating to limitation of liability are held to be invalid or unenforceable, you agree that the maximum aggregate liability of RE and/or its affiliates for all damages, losses, and causes of action shall be the total amount received by RE in relation to the services provided to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless RE and its affiliates from and against any claim, action or demand, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement.
Use of the site
In connection with your use of this website, you agree to:
- pay all fees and commission invoiced as a result of your activity on the platform within 10 business days or otherwise specified payment terms.
- only post bids to purchase or offers to sell for transactions which are intended for commercial purposes as defined under The Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA).
In connection with your use of this website, you agree not to:
- infringe any intellectual property and privacy rights, including, but not limited to, patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secrets, of RE or any third party;
- upload, post, transmit, or store any material that:
- is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, harmful, threatening, harassing, obscene, or objectionable;
- breaches any of your contractual or confidentiality obligations;
- disrupts or interferes with the normal operations of this website, such as posting or transmitting viruses, continuous posting of repetitive materials, or posting and/or uploading abnormally large files or other data; or
- is an advertisement or other solicitation, including, but not limited to, any unauthorised advertising materials or unsolicited promotional materials;
- breach or attempt to breach any security measures of this website;
- use any device, process, or mechanism (e.g., a spider or bot) to monitor, retrieve, search, or access this website or any of its contents;
- post or submit any inaccurate, false, or incomplete information;
- impersonate any person or entity; or
- misrepresent yourself, your affiliation with any third party, or your entity.
All materials displayed or made available on this website, including, but not limited to, graphics, text, documents, sound, video, images, audio, artwork, software, and HTML code (collectively, the “Material” or “Materials”) are the exclusive property of RE or its suppliers. The Materials are protected by international copyright laws and any other applicable intellectual property rules, regulations, and laws.
All trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Marks”) displayed on the Site are the exclusive property of RE and/or their respective owners. You shall not use the Marks in any manner without RE’s and/or their respective owners’ prior written consent.
You agree that, other than the right to access this website, you acquire no ownership, right, title or interest of any kind in or to this website or any information on it and that all title, right and interest therein and thereto remains with RE and/or its suppliers.
RE may terminate this agreement and your access to and use of this website at any time without the need for notice.